Overclocking Liberty?

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
I searched but couldn't find anything that worked. Is there any way to overclock this rom? The CPU Sliders option in the rom toolbox, SetCPU, and Droid Overclock all only slide to 1000mhz. My phone runs stable at 1350mhz, so I wanna juice it up for when I'm gaming. Is there a kernel/module swap I need to do?

OP
Vaffanculo

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
Nothing on this? I used to run at 1350mhz all day with Darkslide X. It'd be sweet to overclock on Liberty, I bet it's way fast.

IN AWE

Reaction score
I'll jump in. First use an app such as Droid Overclock to overclock the CPU, then the sliders in the toolbox will work.

clueless77

Reaction score
if you can find it, milestone overclock will allow you to set a custom overclock speed, but it only has one slot, i use quickclock but its paid and you can only get it online

OP
Vaffanculo

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
That did it! I guess I hadn't updated my Droid Overclock in a while, but the latest version gets it.

phatreno

Reaction score
Overclock

What voltage do you have your overclock set at.im using android overclock set at 1.2 low voltage .im also using liberty 3.2 ,also what is a good way to have kernels set up