Overclock/Underclock settings?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to share their settings? I just rooted my brothers phone to get this to help save battery, and even with the help of youtube, I honestly have no idea what settings to make for his phone.

Thanks!

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
I'd also like to know the highest clock speed and stay stable.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try QuickClock Advanced. It will find the Max values for overclock your phone can handle and also the minimum VSEL for undervolt.

CM74DX

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try QuickClock Advanced. It will find the Max values for overclock your phone can handle and also the minimum VSEL for undervolt.

CM74DX

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score

CM74DX

Will this work with the Droid 2 Global although it has 5 slots instead of just 4 ?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74DX

Will this work with the Droid 2 Global although it has 5 slots instead of just 4 ?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Yeah, it should work fine. Works well with the X and D2.

CM74DX

jgregoryj1

Reaction score
Umm.... the D2 and DX both have 4 slots....( I'm pretty sure) The D2G has 5 slots. Would uitilizing QuickClock Advanced and it sets are phones speed only using say 4 slots, will this damage our D2G? I'd like to try this app out but not if its going to burn out my cpu

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Umm.... the D2 and DX both have 4 slots....( I'm pretty sure) The D2G has 5 slots. Would uitilizing QuickClock Advanced and it sets are phones speed only using say 4 slots, will this damage our D2G? I'd like to try this app out but not if its going to burn out my cpu

Like I said, it shouldn't. And its also not set on boot, so if it does make your phone run bad, you just reboot and the overclock module is not loaded.

I ran an Overclock app on my phone before that only had one slot; the maximum speed. It wasn't bad, I just like having an app that does all my calculations for me.

And Android Overclock only has 4 slots too

CM74DX

jgregoryj1

Reaction score
I hope I wasnt sounding like I was jumping on you, just cautious. I do appreciate your feedback/answers. I was not aware that with this app if something went bad I could reboot and have it be the end of it. I will try it out and see how it goes. Thank you.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
As long as you don't set it to set the values for clock speed and vsel at boot, nothing should screw up.

wildbill86

Reaction score
If you read the new version of quickclock it now supports any number of cpu slots. I'm not going to buy unless it makes a big difference, because with d2g's not having custom kernels, you can't overclock much, maybe adding the slot will help.........

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums