Our Economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barski

Reaction score
What are your reactions to a 634.74 point drop by the DOW Jones today?

I'm sorta glad it happened. I feel our government is way outta line, the best thing that could happen (in my opinion) is for the US to fall on its face then realize what they have been doing isn't working.

not trying to start a flame war, just my opinion.

lfylove

Reaction score
I don't think tht America should "fall on its face" the only people that are hurt are the working man and that's who they should care about not the ceo who gets paid unimaginable amounts for little or no work

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

FernBch

Reaction score
I think that our gov't needs to have a "reality check". The only "working within party lines" approach needs to go, along with some of congress. What is happening now is pretty much what many economists predicted. I also do not agree with "America needs to fall on it's face". The problem with that is blue collar America will suffer the most. You know, the ones who do 90% of the working, spending, etc, etc. You're looking at unemployment remaining high, retirement savings being decimated, etc, etc. It's really too bad that our government can't get the stick out of their a** and do what's really right for our country instead of what protects the interests of lobbyists and special interests.

My Droid Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

nikecar

Reaction score
The sad thing is that so far, no matter how many times we do a clean sweep in congress, the household just gets filled with more crap. Never ending cycle

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.