Otter Box and the M

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Fit is very good and protection looks like it would be great. Not too bulky. But it makes touching the edges of the screen a bit trying. Not too bad but definitely worth considering when thinking about a case.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
OB is usually the way to go for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Spey

Reaction score
Fit is very good and protection looks like it would be great. Not too bulky. But it makes touching the edges of the screen a bit trying. Not too bad but definitely worth considering when thinking about a case.

"touching the edges of the screen a bit trying" was the reason I did not go with the OB for this phone - love that case, but ...
for things like scrolling through a Contact List in data management software, where there's a small ABC scroll list right on the edge of the bezel where you need access to specific letter to begin scrolling a list from, I felt it would be too much an impediment.
I think regular internet page scrolling would probably be fine with the OB though. Will be interested to here others comments on screen access right at the screen to bezel area.

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Plus the fact the M doesn't have a MENU button and you have to rely on hitting the 3 dashes to get to the menu and many times that is right at the edge of the screen.

ElRayoX

Reaction score
OB Commuter

The OB Commuter Series case works fine. No problem getting to the edges for me