Original Froyo baseband

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Mugenakuma, Jun 13, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I updated my phone to the latest Froyo Baseband (C_01.43.01P) and my cell reception is far worse. Does anyone know where I can get the baseband file that Froyo initially came with? I did a nandroid backup before updating to the newest baseband, however after the restore I am still stuck with the new one. Any help would be most appreciated. :)
  2. ???

??? Member

Ratings:
    +3
    its in the baseband thread in the news section.

also there's a down grader linked on this site somewhere. it will take you back to the very first one back in the 2.0.1 days. around town the newer ones work. but i have the down grade saved for when i take trips. it works much better for me when in the middle of no where.
  3. Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the tip. I actually found the original baseband. Reinstalled it but still am not getting the same reception as I did before the baseband updates. Maybe it will improve over time?
  4. NickEspi12

NickEspi12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you mind elaborating more? I looked in the new section and could not find any section/thread that you speak of..