1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Original Froyo baseband

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Mugenakuma, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma New Member

I updated my phone to the latest Froyo Baseband (C_01.43.01P) and my cell reception is far worse. Does anyone know where I can get the baseband file that Froyo initially came with? I did a nandroid backup before updating to the newest baseband, however after the restore I am still stuck with the new one. Any help would be most appreciated. :)
  2. ???

??? New Member

its in the baseband thread in the news section.

also there's a down grader linked on this site somewhere. it will take you back to the very first one back in the 2.0.1 days. around town the newer ones work. but i have the down grade saved for when i take trips. it works much better for me when in the middle of no where.
  3. Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma New Member

Thanks for the tip. I actually found the original baseband. Reinstalled it but still am not getting the same reception as I did before the baseband updates. Maybe it will improve over time?
  4. NickEspi12

NickEspi12 New Member

Do you mind elaborating more? I looked in the new section and could not find any section/thread that you speak of..