Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Capture1.jpg

Original Droid Incredible users will have something to look forward to with a new upgrade with some new enhancements such as additional functionality to blue tooth and visual voice mail and more!

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
So an update for the original Droid Incredible comes out yet I'm still waiting for my ICS update? Come on guys. Let's get this thing rolling out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

sugabutt

Reaction score
I got BIG problems since the Update

So I got the update yesterday evening. Phone worked fine last night. I played games, checked email, etc. I plugged it into the charger when I went to sleep, as usual. At 2 or 3am, the phone starts rebooting itself with the loud "DROID" sound. It kept rebooting in a cycle. I had to pull the battery out to make it stop. Put it back in and seemed to boot up fine. Put phone back together and layed back down in bed, then "DROID" again! I pulled out the battery for the rest of the night.

This morning it booted up fine again. I used it. Driving to work I looked at it to turn up the volume, and this time it had the error that my SD card was out (which it wasn't) then it just turned itself off. I couldn't turn it back on with the power button. Had to pull battery out again, back in, and for the moment, it's working.

What happened, and can I uninstall this update?

fp3

Reaction score
I have same rebooting problem, its been 3 days now & it always does the damn reboot thing from 2am- 5am. After 5am it acts normal. I have had no help with this other than being told to try a factory reset. I thought that worked on day 1 but it had stopped on its own cause the next 2 days it did the same thing without touching it.