order&chaos and possibly others not working with cm7? help please

AmsuJackal

Reaction score
hey guys. i just purchased order and chaos and it says my device isnt supported (installed via market on droid, not pc). i checked and it should be supported but it keeps giving me the same error. i checked my build.prop and it says droid x and motorola where it should, so my phone is broadcasting the right deviceID. i also uninstalled, deleted the gameloft folder from my phone, and tried again, but it still gives me the same message and tells me to request a refund.

does anybody have a solution to this? i had been running the marketmilitia cracked version for a little while and it was working until an update rolled out so i just decided to buy it. i was having an issue where i couldnt get 3g only 1x so i had sbf'ed and all that and flashed nightly #59 and ive got 3g back but ive been having this issue with o&c. all of the .apk's ive used before now give the same error as the version from the market.

OP
A

AmsuJackal

Reaction score
i fixed this a while ago and i just wanted to let people know what the problem was. somehow the build.prop was messed up, i found out while changing it around and eventually broke it to where even my system-only sbf didnt fix it. i then used a full sbf file and it was fixed, build.prop is different than it was, im assuming back to stock.

so yah, if anyone experiences anything like this with any apps, and cant find a fix, try a full sbf to get build.prop back in order.