1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Support The Movement! Order and Chaos for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Varking, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Varking

Varking New Member

Dear Android Users,

I recently stumbled upon an awesome looking game that Gameloft will be bringing to iOS "soon". It is a World of Warcraft clone and I mean that in the truest sense. It looks, sounds, and has a feel to it just like World of Warcraft. The game will be called Order and Chaos and it just looks amazing and runs smoothly according to the video. The trailer can be located here;

They currently only have plans to release it on iOS, meaning iPads, iPods, and iPhones only. Nothing for us Android users. I though this was a crying shame and so I wrote them an open letter on their forums. I am asking anybody and everybody who would like to support the movement of getting this game ported to Android to please head to the thread I created on their official forums and just post something showing that you would like to see it on our platform as well. Thank you all for your time and I hope we get somewhere with this.

The thread I created for this letter can be located here;

Click me!

~Varking of DroidGamers~
  2. ridonkulous421

ridonkulous421 New Member

How do u post on the website u linked I didn't see a post button anywhere

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. Varking

Varking New Member

You need to register there for an account near the top of the site and then you can post.
  4. SEGA

SEGA New Member

Posted my support
  5. Varking

Varking New Member

Just woke up and saw that. Thank you very much. The threads have been viewed a lot on all the sites I posted this on but there hasn't been much support in terms of signing up over there and just posting so it seems we might be the few that actually want a game like this.
  6. Varking

Varking New Member

7. Varking

Varking New Member

Just wanted to update people. Nik on the official forums usually just says thank you for the feedback and leaves it at that, and you can read all that persons responses by clicking pretty much any thread. The good news is that they didn't give me that response, they also added that they have forwarded it to their development team. So, it did not fall on deaf ears, lets just hope they take it seriously. Thank you to everyone who helped.
Search tags for this page
android mmorpg
c.h.a.o.s abdroid
chaos android
game mmorpg android
juego de android rpg
order & chaos

order & chaos android

order and chaos

order and chaos android

order chaos android

order e chaos