Pocket Legends Android Game Review

asforel

Reaction score
The whole review By Tina is Awsome
PocketLegends_Startup550x330_thumb.png

Pocket Legends
is a Massive Multiplayer Online game that allows you to choose your character, pursue quests, upgrade your stats, and discover the Pocket Legends world with thousands of other players online!

I must admit, I ended up playing this game for a couple hours after initially creating my character and capturing screenshots for this review. Pocket Legends is one of the most impressive Android games I’ve come across so far. Huge development work must’ve been invested in creating quests, balancing character classes, and in general supporting a MMO environment. The graphics were surprisingly smooth and reminded me of many computer-based MMORPGs like World of Warcraft. I did not experienced any lag or connection issues while running this game on my Android 2.1 Samsung Vibrant over WiFi. Next goal: engage in some PvP (Player vs. Player) combat!

I find myself playing this game during breaks about as often as I do Angry Birds. Maybe that’s the geek in me, but I definitely consider it to be fun.:icon_ banana: