market problems on froyo

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
so on froyo (both the first and second leaked stock versions) the market hasnt been very good to me. today, none of my apps will update. it says downloading and then installation unsuccessful. other apps will be in my downloads list but say they aren't installed. then i search the market and it says a network error has occurred. tried it over 3g and wifi, neither work. then i checked to see if other app like the browser and pandora and both work fine. so whats up with all the market issues?

also if it matters at all im running the clean black team chaos theme

azules9780

Reaction score
Same issues here with no themes running, just BB froyo frf57 or whatever. Now the market won't even load at all

OP
dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
ya at times it wont work at all, others it will be just fine

Taegost

Reaction score

alm0614

Reaction score
The only issue I have is with Maps and Pandora.. gonna try that fix soon

Taegost

Reaction score
The only issue I have is with Maps and Pandora.. gonna try that fix soon

I gave up on updating Maps, I just re-installed it and am ignoring the updates until I get the official 2.2 upgrade.
Pandora upgraded fine for me though, but it updated after I applied that fix.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
been fine on froyo for me EXCEPT today, also had a cm5071 have market issues today.
typical google market issue.

Taegost

Reaction score
I've had issues with the auto-update all weekend, there were 11 apps that were trying to update, it showed the transfer bars at 100% but it just sat there... I'm not sure if it applied the updates or not, I'm going to pretend it's not an issue for now :)

stark23x

Reaction score
I've found that forcing Market to close, then clearing data and cache can sometimes make it work again. Sometimes. Sometimes I just wait until later. Sometimes I cry, but you probably don't need to know that much. :)