Options for a sexier Otterbox?

rsarno

Reaction score
That thing looks like you can toss the phone off a mountain and it would be fine lol.

But seriously, who is using that??

I don't need it to be waterproof, but i definitely would like to have more protection than the average hard shell case.

What are my options?

I have something similar to this for my iphone:
http://www.laptopkeyboards.org/images/IPN-SCS018_a.jpg

While the above case is OKAY, id like to see comprable cases, as well as cases just a slight step up for drop protection.

Thanks,

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Bodyglove had a decent case......

freddie

Reaction score
Otterbox? Have they released any photos of a case?

Nothing is on their website so what case are you referring to?

Last edited:
OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
Ooh i see Seido makes a case that's sexy as hell!

Can anyone confirm if its durable enough to withstand a few falls? My 2yr old will definitely put it to the test lol

Also i walk through manhattan constantly, if i get bumped and drop it i want to feel safe :(

ChansteR

Reaction score
Ooh i see Seido makes a case that's sexy as hell!

Can anyone confirm if its durable enough to withstand a few falls? My 2yr old will definitely put it to the test lol

Also i walk through manhattan constantly, if i get bumped and drop it i want to feel safe :(

I haven't tried it out with the DI exactly but with my previous phones that had Seidio cases on it, they held out extremely well from the few drops that happened.

BlueTang

Reaction score
I have the Seidio case on my phone but sorry, I haven't tested it out to see how well it holds up! lol

I will say that it is one sexy case and it feels good too. Fits the phone with a Steinheil protector like a glove.

bass_lover1

Reaction score

They aren't selling anything yet, nor do they even have pictures of said cases on their site. However, they finally have a DInc. page that proves they are working on cases.

You can sign up for a notification via email whenever they become available. Looks as though they'll be making a case from each line: Defender, Commuter, and Impact.

I'm excited. I love Otterbox cases, so much so that I bought one of each when I had my 3GS.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

They aren't selling anything yet, nor do they even have pictures of said cases on their site. However, they finally have a DInc. page that proves they are working on cases.

You can sign up for a notification via email whenever they become available. Looks as though they'll be making a case from each line: Defender, Commuter, and Impact.

I'm excited. I love Otterbox cases, so much so that I bought one of each when I had my 3GS.

Nice observation. Last i heard Otterbox wasnt even sure if they were going to make cases for the Incredible. Ill probably check them out when they are released. The defender series has been well known for a while but im afraid the defender might be a little too much bulk for me.

bass_lover1

Reaction score

Nice observation. Last i heard Otterbox wasnt even sure if they were going to make cases for the Incredible. Ill probably check them out when they are released. The defender series has been well known for a while but im afraid the defender might be a little too much bulk for me.

I signed up for the email notifications, if no one beats me to it, I'll definitely remind everyone on here about it.

Yes, the Defender is bulky, but the protection added is second to none IMO. Although the Commuter series is more every-day-use friendly, which is what I'll probably buy first.

Serialkilla

Reaction score

I signed up for the email notifications, if no one beats me to it, I'll definitely remind everyone on here about it.

Yes, the Defender is bulky, but the protection added is second to none IMO. Although the Commuter series is more every-day-use friendly, which is what I'll probably buy first.
Agreed. Defender series cases are by far the best protection for your device - hands down. It is a bit bulky, but worth it if you work in the construction field like me. In the rain,dirt,etc. My device takes a beating,and I've always had otterbox cases on all my devices. As soon as this baby drops, I'm all over it!
Hey bass lover1, love your avatar - I'm a huge Meshuggah fan - and all metal too. Also a bass player - 5 string Spector ReBop tuned to drop D.

bass_lover1

Reaction score
I'll probably snag up a Commuter and a Defender series. I work in retail, and it's cold and I tend to bang my leg into the corner or tables, so the Defender will help there. Otherwise the Commuter will work on a regular basis.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ill probably just pick up a commuter until i start bartending again. Once im Bartending again i will switch over to a Defender maybe.

vireya

Reaction score
BUT, Sir Mix, dont you already have an Innocase?

Was that a temp solution til Otterbox appears? OR, is this the 1st time in my life I am wrong?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
BUT, Sir Mix, dont you already have an Innocase?

Was that a temp solution til Otterbox appears? OR, is this the 1st time in my life I am wrong?

LOL i just like to get different cases and see which one i like best.

Yes i have an Innocase right now but plan on trying out Otterbox and Case-Mate cases as well. All 3 companies are very good with cases.