otterbox armor or lifeproof case which do u have likes dislikes

stitan06

Reaction score
So I have advancelistic sg maxx case for my phone and want a more protected case I have a chance at a otterbox armour case cheap btu wonder what the lifeproof case is like I dont know much about either and would like some insight on both from people that have them what they like and dont

Thanks in advance

wcjeep

Reaction score
I have the Lifeproof nuud on my GS3. The case really is water proof. Works great at protecting from drops. It does slightly muffle callers. Hitting the back arrow requires very specific action. I never worry using the phone outside or in harsh environments. Making calls or watching media normally occurs with Bluetooth. I also use qi charging.

OP
stitan06

stitan06

Reaction score
What about protecting the screen hows it do with that

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
I'm of two minds about these "super cases"... on the one hand, I think they're bulky, overpriced and overkill; I've never used a case at all, and none of my phones have ever suffered any damage or scratches. Well, I do use a screen protector.
On the other hand, my wife uses an Otterbox defender, which DID pay for itself when she dropped her Droid in the pool, and fished it out with no water damage.

OP
stitan06

stitan06

Reaction score
I work outside so a case is a must and sometimes gets wet I do agree they are way over priced

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Sedio Obex is the best water proof case on the market. When I bought mine it had much better reviews on Amazon than Otter or lifeproof. Add it to your lists of cases to look at.