One year contract price only $229 via online order??? How much in-store??

BubbaRob

Reaction score
What would be the difference in-store (Verizon Corp. Store) between the one and two year prices? Anyone have info on that? I know two year in-store is $249.99. Is one year in-store $279.99??

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Online where? Verizon??

Sent down via a Bolt of lightening!!

OP
BubbaRob

BubbaRob

Reaction score
Online where? Verizon??

Verizon Store..I fixed my post to clarify....Yes it's showing $229 on one year via VZW.com online upgrade. That is without a NE2, just a normal two-year upgrade price on a second line.

mark3748

Reaction score
Online where? Verizon??

Verizon Store..I fixed my post to clarify....Yes it's showing $229 on one year via VZW.com online upgrade. That is without a NE2, just a normal two-year upgrade price on a second line.

The prices between vzw.com and the store are the same right now, so it should be the same in store as you got on the site. May not be tho, all you can do is ask.

edit to clarify: there are some weird discounts going into the phone on an account-by-account basis, and it shows it the same in store, or at least they did for me

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh ok. Mine is being changed to a 1 year tomorrow so I'lllet you know for sure then if you don't hear from anybody else.

OP
BubbaRob

BubbaRob

Reaction score
Oh ok. Mine is being changed to a 1 year tomorrow so I'lllet you know for sure then if you don't hear from anybody else.

Ok thanks....I have read about different people getting different prices and corp. discounts, which I get as well, but not sure how they will play out on my account.

scarrz

Reaction score
I also had the option to buy the thunderbolt @ $229 with a one year. I do have a business discount and I actually had this back in 1/2010 when I purchased my first original moto droid. Unfortunately, I was going to pull the trigger on the thunderbolt yesterday morning, pushed it off until later that eve (approx. 10:30EST) then when I went back online Verizon had removed the one year option from its website. So I called and the Rep quoted me $315 for a one year and could not find the pricing for $229 anywhere. Go figure!

So basically I lost about $85 bucks in discount for procrastinating but I obviously did not know they were doing away with the one year option early on their website.

Ok thanks....I have read about different people getting different prices and corp. discounts, which I get as well, but not sure how they will play out on my account.

jogutier

Reaction score

I was sent an email by Verizon that allowed me to purchase two Thunderbolts for $149.99 ea on a 2yr contract. dancedroid They didn't even try to validate the email. Call them and mention the email and see if they will honor it for you.