1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Old Issue: Voice Commands

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by hAHAha Halo, Jul 10, 2012.

1. hAHAha Halo

hAHAha Halo New Member

Okay so I recently just got a replacement Bionic after my Bionic had some issues, and I was given a certified pre- owned (which was NEVER mentioned by the employee) and if I ever so much as wiggle the headphones, it brings up the loop of trying to call the last person I called and constantly hanging up and calling them back in a loop. Was a fix for this ever brought up?
  2. CBMGGM

CBMGGM New Member

Sounds like you got someone else's problem with the CLN phone. Return and get another phone. BTW it might take several exchanges before you get a working phone to your liking. FYI I've gone thru 15 phones on two different models before I got a decent one. VZW's policy is CLN replacements after the 14 day return policy expires; it's been in effect for some time now.