Bionic seems to lock up during Bluetooth Voice commands

anorman

Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with their bionic completely locking up during Bluetooth Voice commands? It has done it a multitude of times to me thus far.. First time it locked up was when I paired my bluetooth headset to it and then started using my bluetooth button to issue voice commands.

Then, it locked up twice while trying to to do the "voice command" adaptation option.

And, now, occasionally it will lock up (usually it reboots itself if I wait long enough, else I have to press the power button for 10+ seconds, in one case I had to pull the battery) to reboot the device.

Interpol

Reaction score
I'm not having issues with BT voice commands, but I am noticing that the BT connection between my Jawbone Icon and the Bionic will drop in the middle of a call for no reason. This usually happens when the call is more than a few minutes long.

And just now I had the same thing happen, and this time the phone locked up completely - blank screen, call dropped, and nothing would power it back on except for a battery pull. First time that's happened.