OK a strange question

jspencer67

Reaction score
I have the Bionic and I really would like to mess with it. Back the BB days I always had the latest roms.....I rooted the hell out of my OGD and I would really like to see the improvements a custom ROM could do for the Bionic

My issue is that there are things about the Bionic I REALLY don't like....Shutterspeed is abysmal...renders the camera useless, the contectivity problems KILLS me listenening to internet radio, the massive lag when you go in between 4G and 3G (I do this a lot in my area and most of the time I have to shut down the phone and restart).....so on and so forth

my plan is to sell it with the ext battery, case and such on EBAY next month and just buy the Prime retail (anyone know about how much that will be?)

SO if I were to root it....is there anyway to bring it all the way back in case I do sell it.....so this way the new owner gets a phone that isnt rooted?

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score
Yeah there's a way to unroot your phone and bring it back to factory settings...look in the hacks section. I thunk its called pete's tools or something like that....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums