FINALLY another extended battery case...

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Not sure about others, but I absolutely prefer to have a case on my $300 phone; however, I'm not really a fan of hard plastic cases or otterbox rugged. That's why when my silicone case didn't fit my Bionic with the extended battery I was near devastated and have since treated my Bionic like an autistic newborn with fibromyalgia.

So just thought I'd share this link, they FINALLY released a soft case specifically for the extended battery and it's received nothing but 5 star reviews on Amazon. Ordering mine right now...

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible EXTENDED BATTERY TPU Case for Motorola Droid Bionic 4G (Verizon) [TPU-Cases Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Zregnier

Reaction score
Looks good, might have to try this too. Give us a review once you have it.

ebourlet

Reaction score
I have the verizon semi hard case. I like it because it fits both the car and HDMI dock. Have you tried to fit this case into the docks?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Looks good, might have to try this too. Give us a review once you have it.
You'll love it. I actually bought it 2 weeks ago when it first came out. Alot better than the holster case from Verizon that fits the extended battery. I've been rocking it since day 1 when it came out and actually got some good complients from verizon reps about it. Its the best case out there that fits the extended battery.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I have the verizon semi hard case. I like it because it fits both the car and HDMI dock. Have you tried to fit this case into the docks?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Someone in one of the reviews said it didn't fit their HD dock, but a commenter said to remove the plastic insert on the dock and it will fit just fine. Not sure what this means since I don't use any docks, but I guess it ultimately does work...

Mmracing

Reaction score
My wife and I have this case and love them. They do work with the basic dock when you remove the plastic insert. Not sure on the HD dock (I don't own one) but I assume it is the same.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Aww it was looking nice until I saw the dude bend the case in half =/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Finally got mine today, and I love it. Not EXACTLY what I was expecting, but it's a perfect middle-man case. I did like the silicone case for my standard battery Bionic, so Alex if that's what you're looking for, then yeah, this isn't it. However I really don't like the Otterbox cases, a little TOO bulky in my opinion. Maybe if I was going on a hike or something, but just seemed so excessive (not even including the "rugged" edition....yikes!). This case is right smack dab in the middle. Slightly flexible, feels kinda rubbery and not like hard plastic, yet is ultimately a hard case. And compared to other cases, adds almost no bulk to the phone. Its weight feels the exact same, it's only when you really look at it and judge it that you might say "yeah I guess it's bigger."

So overall I'm very happy to finally have a case on my phone. It conforms 100% perfectly, no corners or sides slightly coming up, you can still see the chrome border so it looks sleek as anything. Bottom line, I'd definitely recommend this case to someone who wants one for their extended but isn't a fan of the otterbox or shell/holster combo.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Sorry, use my Bionic as my camera. The link to the Amazon page has some pretty good pics though, no side by side size comparisons though.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Also looks like there's another one available now too, looks a bit different, actually like that one more. In the "See Also..." links on the Amazon page. Oh well...