[Official] Nexus 6P cases Thread

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I was doing the same. 6P case vs bionic and then all 3( bionic, maxx, 6P case)

8905b9235dbb0b82827aa374e8938fff.jpg
b7d9c5dc6d69c51f6d611207856dba8d.jpg
eb45a3713e2b93cffdf633d2723e2f93.jpg

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Seems like a logically gradual progression to me.
I found a problem already with the 6p size. It won't fit in my closable cupholder in my car. The maxx can be closed so nobody sees it.

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I drive a truck. I don't have those problems. :p

Also, I'm betting size is the least of my concerns with upgrading from the Note 4, but I feel your pain. My Note won't fit places that the S4 did. I'm over that after having the phone for almost a year, but it took a bit of reworking my routines/etc. Not like I had to TRY or anything like that. Just that it took a little time to find what works best with this larger phone.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I drive a truck as well. The mustang is just my weekend nice day toy.

My truck has a ton of places for my phone, a body, rope, etc.

Last edited:

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
What's the case look like from the side? Is there a groove where that hard party would kinda "lock in"?
I don't know, the package was on the counter when I got up this morning, my daughter tends to grab the mail. I opened it set it on the counter and took the pics. I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't looked it up again on Amazon to find the name.

I'll update when I get home...

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Very nice choices. I've said this a million times now, but I bought the aluminum phone to buck my trend of dark/black phones, so I'm trying to stay away from black cases as well, but if/when I get over that, I'd take one of either of those in a heartbeat.

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
What's the case look like from the side? Is there a groove where that hard party would kinda "lock in"?
Just got home, it's there. I must have ordered a black bezel, just didn't see it. I'll post a picture later it's nice. The back looks like a brushed metal, and appears to have all the right holes, in all the right places. Great deal for $1.99

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Word on the Versus Case... the cutout for the charging port is just a bit too small. You have to use some force to get the plug in, and when you go to unplug it hangs up on the metal band. I sent them an eMail see if they fix it.

If not, I have a DREMEL!

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Word on the Versus Case... the cutout for the charging port is just a bit too small. You have to use some force to get the plug in, and when you go to unplug it hangs up on the metal band. I sent them an eMail see if they fix it.

If not, I have a DREMEL!
Was that the one that there was a killer deal on right after the phone was announced?

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Wonder if that was the reason for the sale. Maybe they knew their initial run would likely have some small issue like that. Hope they go good on it for you though. Let us know. I'll spend my money with another company if they don't care to make it right when their products don't quite work.

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Wonder if that was the reason for the sale. Maybe they knew their initial run would likely have some small issue like that. Hope they go good on it for you though. Let us know. I'll spend my money with another company if they don't care to make it right when their products don't quite work.

I think they will, they cared enough to send a follow up eMail after it shipped asking for a review on Amazon.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I think they will, they cared enough to send a follow up eMail after it shipped asking for a review on Amazon.
I got the same review but I was waiting on the phone to review it. :)