Official myLock thread - we don't like the lockscreen

M

Matth3w

I see, so by having the last option checked, you are essentially doubling the command which ****s up mylock?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see, so by having the last option checked, you are essentially doubling the command which ****s up mylock?
Yea. At least this was the conclusion I came to with the developer of myLock. (earlier in this thread)

M

Matth3w

Chastise me for not searching through five pages of stuff why don't you. :)

Ok I have it set the way you described. Let's see how it goes.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chastise me for not searching through five pages of stuff why don't you. :)

Ok I have it set the way you described. Let's see how it goes.
It's at 20 pages. I wouldn't have read thru either. LOL

M

Matth3w

I have my option to set at 40 responses per page. so only 5 for me.

OP
petjakob

petjakob

Reaction score
I moved and I am posting from temp setup over PDA net on my droid. :iconbanana:

Last edited:

bustitup

Reaction score
just installed mylock....what a life saver
I hated that stupid slider

phazelag

Reaction score
I had MyLock and it was sweet, but it updated yesterday and I lost the advanced options. I was willing to pay and payed for Mylock phone tools and now it wants me to pay $10 for Locale? How do I just get back to the previous update. I dont mind helping the developer out, but I dont want to lose functionality and always have to wonder what will work and what wont.

faxman75

Reaction score
I have had this app since the beginning and was sending logs for a bit as well. I want to know if there is a way for mylock to continue to work after powering off and on. Meaning whenever I power my phone back on I have to go to the MyLock app and enable. Is there any way that it can enable itself automatically without having to manually do it after every phone restart?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For security reasons, when you first boot your phone, the lock screen is enabled. With the recent versions of myLock however, after that initial unlock, myLock resumes business as usual :)

faxman75

Reaction score
So that means whenever I power cycle I do have to go into the app and enable, correct? I love this app by the way. It's one of the most useful. I hated that slider and just pressing the power button once to unlock is perfect.