[Official] Help and Support for JRummy Roms

BroDaJin

Reaction score
Front LED not working

I just noticed today that the Front LED wasn't working... I did download Missed call app that lets you customize LED color but nothing lit up so I uninstalled it.... I don't know if the install messed it up or if it never worked installing the rom... Running Kangerade 1.1 blue theme....

STeeLeRMaN

Reaction score
I can't seem to get any of the live wallpapers to work. This is what I have tried:

I installed the ROM through ROM manager, I selected a live wallpaper option. The ROM installs just fine, but I don't see how to set the live wall paper.

So through ROM manager and through the link in the kangerrade thread I've installed the goodies.

I click on the Kangerade Scripts icon, and I can change fonts, add apps, delete apps but when I click on a live wallpaper, it says it changed it but nothing changes. I can only see the stock live wallpaper for options.

The live wall paper folder is in my goodies folder.

???
It's under Neural Network...

1. Long press your screen
2. Select Wallpapers
3. Select Live Wallpapers
4. Select Neural Network
5. Select Set Wallpaper

mike919

Reaction score
I just noticed today that the Front LED wasn't working... I did download Missed call app that lets you customize LED color but nothing lit up so I uninstalled it.... I don't know if the install messed it up or if it never worked installing the rom... Running Kangerade 1.1 blue theme....

could have been the app, doesn't it say not compatible with 2.2 right in the market??

tender82

Reaction score
Hey guys... this might be as easy as saying "that's new with 2.2" but I was wondering what happened to my text messaging app. It used to show the person's name, their FB status, and the ability to touch the person's image at the top of the thread then it just said the names instead of the names/pictures threaded.

I would love to go back to the old way.

Running Kangerade 1.0 Blue

This is my first flash so I'm just trying to get my bearings here.

Thanks in advance.

bensimpson

Reaction score
I can't seem to get any of the live wallpapers to work. This is what I have tried:

I installed the ROM through ROM manager, I selected a live wallpaper option. The ROM installs just fine, but I don't see how to set the live wall paper.

So through ROM manager and through the link in the kangerrade thread I've installed the goodies.

I click on the Kangerade Scripts icon, and I can change fonts, add apps, delete apps but when I click on a live wallpaper, it says it changed it but nothing changes. I can only see the stock live wallpaper for options.

The live wall paper folder is in my goodies folder.

???
It's under Neural Network...

1. Long press your screen
2. Select Wallpapers
3. Select Live Wallpapers
4. Select Neural Network
5. Select Set Wallpaper

Thanks. But now it forsecloses

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a TE commands question.... I have a themed app on my sd and want to push it to /system/app.... what commands do I need to use? I tried sysrw at the beginning after entering su and that isn't recognized...

Thanks for the help, just looking for a simpler way than adb.....

Edit: I am on Kangerade v1.1

Last edited:

Rsswga

Reaction score
why didnt your 3g ==permissions fix work this last time for me?
had to do a rsdlite to flash
??
im not going to run those scripts anymore
godmode im pretty sure is the one

astrodroids

Reaction score
Icons in home screen folders disappear.

Had the Maps problem until I wiped cache and data and installed Kangerade 1.1 Stock (no theme) after 1.0 then FRF83 source rom.

Note: The "My Maps" app installs under the "Maps" app folder and the app/maps folder wouldn't rm in term until I rm'ed the app/maps/my maps folder. Might help people having trouble removing the old Maps.

Man when 1.1 booted I went straight to the Market and all my apps updated automatically including Maps it was Awesome!

Thanks JRummy!

Here's my only real problem:

Custom Folders on the main 5 screens empty themselves except the first shortcut I put in it.

Anyone else use custom folders on the main screen? Having the same problem?

I'm running Kangerade 1.1 stock with the su and 3g fix.

No OC or custom kernels or baseband updates.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

drandroid

Reaction score
wifi tether

I flashed kangerade using rom manger.... and I LOVE it ... only one problem my wifi tether doesnt seem to work. It opens and runs and even lets my laptop connect but its like it never has a connection.. Did I miss something?

bodean

Reaction score
Had the Maps problem until I wiped cache and data and installed Kangerade 1.1 Stock (no theme) after 1.0 then FRF83 source rom.

Note: The "My Maps" app installs under the "Maps" app folder and the app/maps folder wouldn't rm in term until I rm'ed the app/maps/my maps folder. Might help people having trouble removing the old Maps.

Man when 1.1 booted I went straight to the Market and all my apps updated automatically including Maps it was Awesome!

Thanks JRummy!

Custom Folders on the main 5 screens empty themselves except the first shortcut I put in it.

What is this 3g fix?

astrodroids

Reaction score

Thanks JRummy!

What is this 3g fix?

I didn't have any problems with my 3g but people were having trouble with su in terminal.

msu

Reaction score
usb and wallpaper

Ok why is it every time I reboot my USB mounts? This did not happen in 1.0, but now since I put K 1.1 on, it does this all the time and is annoying as heck.

Also, what happened to all the wallpapers?? I only have two installed after install K 1.1

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anybody get the Desire Mount to work? mine just FCs everytime I tap the icon to mount??? thanks for any help...

gundampilot

Reaction score
my friend gave me the link to the 2 videos on how to do the recovery and install the new custom rom.
Video: Flashing SPRecovery SBF to Stock 2.1 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
Video: Installing a Custom ROM Using SPRecovery - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
I did everything i saw in both videos but when i downloaded your custom rom for the blue and changed the name to update.zip. It said it was there and when i tried installing it, the message said file could not be found on sd card. I dont know where i messed up at.