OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score
Thanx for that info ill have to give them a call then pretty soon lol

Sent from my DROIDX

rizz0rainmaker

Reaction score
Cheapdroids.com has cases. I got a "zooly" from them. Had never heard of it before but it works. Also bout one with a clip but not as convenient as one I had for my Tour. Don't know much about your badgerboxes but thought I'd share my findings.

Sent from my DROIDX (the iPhone killer) using DroidForums App

Freezetron

Reaction score
Im tempted to get one to protect my baby but im gonna let other peeps be the beta testers before I spend that money

Sent from my DROIDX

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ive been testing them for 3+ years. Best cases I've ever owned. Hows that for beta? :)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score
So I finally got on the phone with Otterbox about them charging my account 5 times, I kept getting a error when I would submit the order saying my card wasn't able to be accessed or something like that. Apparently there site has be having problems getting the authorization for some cards when trying to purchase on there. So none of those transaction should actually go through. let keep our fingers crossed.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ive been testing them for 3+ years. Best cases I've ever owned. Hows that for beta? :)

Seems like that should be long enough time lol

Well like anything else, to each their own. Yes, they are pricey, but they work. Not a whole lot of people even know that Otterbox was 1st known for making cigar hard cases and humidors.

Freezetron

Reaction score
Sounds like there having ordering/website issues. I really want to try one but after hearing about other peeps ordering issues, I think ill just wait awhile.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score
Sounds like there having ordering/website issues. I really want to try one but after hearing about other peeps ordering issues, I think ill just wait awhile.

Sent from my DROIDX

Yea as I have stated in previous posts, there for sure are. I really didn't want 5 X Defender cases lol.

briankil

Reaction score
Got my defender today. It looks great. I love the built in screen protector as I have never had any luck with the applied ones. I think it was worth the wait. Yes it makes the phone bigger but if you were going for small size you should have gotten a different phone to begin with.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score
Got my defender today. It looks great. I love the built in screen protector as I have never had any luck with the applied ones. I think it was worth the wait. Yes it makes the phone bigger but if you were going for small size you should have gotten a different phone to begin with.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Agree with you on the size comment lol

Sent from my DROIDX

cpjr

Reaction score
Yup got home last night to find this! Got the Commuter cause I wanted something that was still not too bulky, this case is perfect (for me).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.