Official E-mail for Droid X Otterboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Pre-order

I know many of us on this forum pre-ordered from some different companies. According to my pre-order vendor, Otterbox is keeping most stock for themselves and giving a limited supply to their sellers, so they don't look so bad for taking soooooo long to produce and sell the case......
For those who have pre-ordered, please let us know when your case gets shipped, so we know if we are on the short list or the "wait a few weeks longer" list!!

OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score
There site wouldn't accept my car for the order. Its a VISA debit card for my bank account but works in all other site an even on the android market so idk WTH is up

Sent from my DROIDX

Hitek

Reaction score
DJSketch

Call customer service "pain in the A** to get a hold of" same thing happened to me yesterday but they charged me for 2 cases. Called them and placed the order threw a rep on the phone and got a confirmation email right after.

MPD224

Reaction score
I was really wanting the Defender and was going to wait for it till I saw how the holster held the phone. The holster clips to the side of the phone so you either have to take the phone out from the side or carry the phone horizontally which neither is an option for me. If you look at the Iphone case, the holster works the same way. Also, I think Otterbox is crazy for not offering a holster for the 2 other models and only the Defender. I just bought the Siedio combo pack that has the Rugged and holster as well as a holster for the surface case, kind of the best of both worlds. All I can say is I really like it a lot and have no regrets. I bet Otterbox lost a lot of business by waiting this long to launch the X cases.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
mine is still "being processed." i called otterbox to see what was up and to make sure my order actually went through. i spoke with someone who told me that it can take up to 72 hours to process and ship an order, especially since they are very very busy.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
There site wouldn't accept my car for the order. Its a VISA debit card for my bank account but works in all other site an even on the android market so idk WTH is up

Sent from my DROIDX

At first it took me 3-4 tries to get my order to go through.

-Wouldn't match the card.

-Then it matched my card but changed my location (United States) back to blank.

-So I changed it back, then had to re enter card number.

Took forever to get it right. So make sure you check everything that's filled out.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
mine is still "being processed." i called otterbox to see what was up and to make sure my order actually went through. i spoke with someone who told me that it can take up to 72 hours to process and ship an order, especially since they are very very busy.

Yea, it can take a few. I don't plan on seeing mine till late next week.

OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

Took forever to get it right. So make sure you check everything that's filled out.

Yea just called them an had to leave my call back # so they could call me back once they could get around to it. So who knows when that will be.

cpjr

Reaction score
Placed my order release day and status says "shipped".

OP
DJSketch

DJSketch

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

Yea just called them an had to leave my call back # so they could call me back once they could get around to it. So who knows when that will be.

So I never got a call back from them, really doesn't surprise me one bit. Starting to get real irritated with this company an I haven't even owned one of there products.

Reaction score
i've found that calling them first thing in the morning right when they open is the easiest way to get a hold of them. they open at 7am and are 2 hours behind me so it works out perfect. its 915 here and i just spoke with them about how my order status is "shipped" and my shipping status is "not shipped." they confirmed that my ordered had been shipped and gave me the tracking number. my package is on its way and will be arriving friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.