***official 3g outage thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

deborah3756

Reaction score
Thank God! I thought it was my phone. I got my 3G back around 5:50AM. Called Verizon and they were clueless.

Sent from my DROID2

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Mine just came back up. I had to reboot the phone, though.

I wonder if the outage has anything to do with the upcoming change to 4G that I got a thing in the mail about last week.

mithu

Reaction score

I wonder if the outage has anything to do with the upcoming change to 4G that I got a thing in the mail about last week.

Don't think so. Vzw were clueless to wht happened. I think some sleepy guy at vzw fell asleep and hit the big red button that say "DO NOT PUSH" lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Seano

Reaction score

has NOTHING to do with 4G what so ever and it did not affect 4G either.

parfu

Reaction score
Email connection

'Glad' to hear I wasn't the only one to have issues last night. I couldn't get my main email account to sync up. Still couldn't this morning. I just deleted the account and then re-established it and it works fine now.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
lol too funny......I was experiencing it late last night and it's still not up. I flashed a ROM last night and thought it was a kernel issue. Popped in here to download another kernel and saw this thread : )

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what happened but I started this thread and yet somehow my OP got pushed to page 3. Oh well, guess it was all the merging of threads that did it. Glad order was restored. I was up till about 3:30 am and there were no shortage of data out threads. Good job Mod's cleaning it up!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
VZW 3G has been going down almost every night around the same time recently. Last night, it was about 2:30a EST.

draneo

Reaction score
I guessing this has to do with the rollout of LTE . Bet most outages are happening in the markets that are going to support LTE by the end of the month.

I'm in S. Ca. and have had this problem for the last 2 nights.

Sent from my Droid X

bonzomatic

Reaction score
I guessing this has to do with the rollout of LTE . Bet most outages are happening in the markets that are going to support LTE by the end of the month.

It appears to be down here in ATL again this morning.

Question... What is LTE?

geoff5093

Reaction score
In Goffstown, NH I didn't have 3G or 1X yesterday morning throughout the day, 3G came back early yesterday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.