***official 3g outage thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSX2000

Reaction score
3G and cell signals have been disappearing randomly, just for a few minutes, like once every couple of days for about a week now in Northern California.

mrdroiduser01

Reaction score
New Jersey here, my 3G goes down at least once a day for the last couple of weeks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tdawg5480

Reaction score
there was outage in new england from ct to new hampshire....started about 1230am till 545am i drive for living so I know it covered new england lol....go figure after i call VZW for confirmation of an outage (Nationwide btw) it comes on at 546am lol

speakercode

Reaction score
are you kidding me, I knew I should have checked before assuming it was something I borked during my root process. I just spent the last 2 hrs re-flashing and re-installing and discovering that my nandroid backups were not as they should have been resulting in wonky re-installs...argh

no 3G in New Hampshire and Maine, but it came back on about 5 minutes ago.

speakercode

Reaction score
there was outage in new england from ct to new hampshire....started about 1230am till 545am i drive for living so I know it covered new england lol....go figure after i call VZW for confirmation of an outage (Nationwide btw) it comes on at 546am lol

you drive around new england too? I was driving across NH/Maine and, without any other data to tell me, assumed it was my fault

D

dankarlinski

are you kidding me, I knew I should have checked before assuming it was something I borked during my root process. I just spent the last 2 hrs re-flashing and re-installing and discovering that my nandroid backups were not as they should have been resulting in wonky re-installs...argh

no 3G in New Hampshire and Maine, but it came back on about 5 minutes ago.

lolol

as bad as that it, its really kinda funny :p:p:p

i was down around 1ish in peoria, IL. back up around 230 or so

mithu

Reaction score
3G outage

Not sure where to post this. But verizons 3G was/is out. In the DE area I got it back around 4am. Just a head up.

Its not you phone, it was/is verizon side.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.