Now that I have Root

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
ck3jr said:
Wished I knew that, already took some out.

Which ones did you delete? When the next OTA update comes out you can use the DroidUtility to restore back to stock. 211. ZI believe the restore will restore those apps.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
ck3jr said:
The verion apps one the verizon video and 1 more. Not sure of the name of it.
Don't be concerned about restoring back to stock. 211 when you have to. Take the update and re-root. You'll have to download your apps again, but you'll have a fresh OS/system build.

You can also see if someone can provide you the APK for the apps you uninstalled. Just a friendly reminder...NEVER DELETE...freeze, move or rename...never uninstall/delete.

OP
ck3jr

ck3jr

Reaction score
Don't be concerned about restoring back to stock. 211 when you have to. Take the update and re-root. You'll have to download your apps again, but you'll have a fresh OS/system build.

You can also see if someone can provide you the APK for the apps you uninstalled. Just a friendly reminder...NEVER DELETE...freeze, move or rename...never uninstall/delete.

When will the new update be out?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
When will the new update be out?
Not sure. ICS has been out for about 4 months now. I suspect, if Moto follows their usual schedule, an update should be coming out within the next month or so. But, you never know. The ICS release (.211) that we have now may not be updated at all...but that is unusual.