Notifacition ringtone ?

heath223

Reaction score
I use my D2 as my alarm clock and want to set a notification tone that will wake me up. How do I set a song from my music to a notification tone so I can use it?

pool_shark

Reaction score
Menu - settings - notification ringtone - select music.

OP
heath223

heath223

Reaction score
Closest I can do to that is

settings-sounds-notification ringtone-

then only factory tones show no music. I did find a thread that said ringdroid would work so I downloaded it and I was able to set a ringtone I downloaded as a notification but my music is in wma format and ringdroid does not support that so I guess I will have to convert whatever I decide to use to mp3 format as that is supported.

pool_shark

Reaction score
Closest I can do to that is

settings-sounds-notification ringtone-

then only factory tones show no music. I did find a thread that said ringdroid would work so I downloaded it and I was able to set a ringtone I downloaded as a notification but my music is in wma format and ringdroid does not support that so I guess I will have to convert whatever I decide to use to mp3 format as that is supported.

If you have music mp3's on your SD card and you select music, it will show all of your songs.
I took all of the songs, ringtones, and notifications from my Omnia SD card and put them onto my Droid, works just fine.