notes all gone!

tortoracer

Reaction score
I installed the new update, and little did I know, the stock widget that came with the phone (notes) is all gone!
This has EVERYTHING I needed to remember, from music to get, to people who owe me money!
Where and how can I recover this? I'm fine with ripping my folders to shreds, but I really need to get these notes back!

Replacement app/widget?

OP
T

tortoracer

Reaction score
After a little reading up on this, there is 'no way to get the notes back'....there HAS to be some place the information was saved?!

the file may still be intact somewhere on the phone?

kim4jerry

Reaction score
I hope you find something. My notes are all gone as well. :angry:

SnglGrma

Reaction score
After a little reading up on this, there is 'no way to get the notes back'....there HAS to be some place the information was saved?!

the file may still be intact somewhere on the phone?

Maybe in your google or verizon backup ????

SnglGrma

Reaction score
I have never had to use either of these services, how can I check those?

You know I am going to tell you that the last time I used the verizon one was back in august of last year, but when I went to find it, I had to go to my account on verizon and search their faq's for backup assistant to get to it.

I would assume google would be the same way....if you still have problems finding at after 5 pm tonight reply back to this forum and I will search on my computer then on how to access them. At work now can't look sorry.

OP
T

tortoracer

Reaction score
The best I could get for Verizon was backup assistant, for contacts only? Would Google be able to potentially revive it?

SnglGrma

Reaction score
OP
T

tortoracer

Reaction score
Very frustrating.... I also have a feeling I'm outta luck.

Similar widgets??