Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Ever since getting this Note 4 in February I have pretty much "wrote off" (no pun intended) the S note app. However a couple days ago I stumbled across a video with S Pen and S note features that got me thinking....... Just how powerful is this thing? Well I am really really impressed with it. So many features I had no idea about really make this app a front runner. I even added the widget to my 2nd home screen (which is where I keep all my main apps as my main page is just a weather/clock widget)

So if you have a note series device and don't use this app check it out. Check out some of the videos on it. It is really powerful software.

Note 4tified

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
This is one I watched today. Pretty informative and touches on a little of each feature. The ability to photograph text and edit it for me is really handy and has a lot of potential for capturing long model or part numbers and being able to turn it to text for searching on line

Note 4tified

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Thanks for posting this! I knew about everything except the photo part, which may be the most used feature by me.
I've been scanning and editing docs the last 45 minutes with it. Works great! I've been scanning in recipes and saving them so now anytime I decide something sounds good I have the recipe with me.

Note 4tified

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I was amazed by the photo scan feature when I decided to buy the phone. I've used a handful of times, but it's really just another bell/whistle for me that's handy once in a while, but that I don't feel like I fully utilize.

Glad you're finding it more useful! I did keep the S Note widget on one of my homescreens for a long time and used the Action Memo feature quite a bit to take down quick notes for future reference, but I'm a bigger fan of Google Keep for notes that I'd like to keep and/or sync between multiple devices.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I was amazed by the photo scan feature when I decided to buy the phone. I've used a handful of times, but it's really just another bell/whistle for me that's handy once in a while, but that I don't feel like I fully utilize.

Glad you're finding it more useful! I did keep the S Note widget on one of my homescreens for a long time and used the Action Memo feature quite a bit to take down quick notes for future reference, but I'm a bigger fan of Google Keep for notes that I'd like to keep and/or sync between multiple devices.
Yesterday at work I irritated myself as I had a customer give me a name and company I wanted to remeber. As he was telling me I went to write it down bu lt realized I had NO paper.. It was about 4 hours later I realized I had my phone with MULTIPLE ways to record the name.

Once that hit me I realized I need to get into better habits of utilizing my phone for more than I do. Especially when this phone can do 95% of what I use my laptop for.

Note 4tified

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had my Note 4 since the day it came out and I've never used S Note. But this post and video is tempting me to get to learn it :

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk