Note 3 my first phablet

wordinw

Reaction score
Hi folks, i just coming from Sensation. Note 3 is my first phablet. My purchased were based on its big, beautiful screen, and the new faux-leather back, and I just love it. Every one know battery life issue is the nature of Android phone. Dimming brightness, turning off auto and Location services the battery life, on average, lasts a solid day without too heavy usage, but if I know I would play many music and games, etc. I would rely on my mpj extended battery. Since Christmas is almost upon us and my great experience with the battery, Ive ordered several more batteries and would give them to friends have complained abt their battery life...lol..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats and welcome aboard!

I have the Note 3 and am very satisfied with the battery life of the stock battery!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum. .And Note 3 family ..I've also experienced nothing but exceptional battery life ..I leave GPS on ..only turn off location access in Google Now settings to save drain

N3 tapa

hscxoxo

Reaction score
That are also reasons why I picked up Note 3 and some extra batteries because i do not want to charge my phone daily night:)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
That are also reasons why I picked up Note 3 and some extra batteries because i do not want to charge my phone daily night:)

Welcome to the forum....I always have a spare around for those lazy days...HAHA