Note 3 Battery Life

cece5702

Reaction score
I started on a Droid 1, moved on to a Droid 2, RAZR, RAZR MAXX, iPhone 5 and the Droid MAXX. I'm now on the Note 3 and this is by far the best phone I've ever owned. I never imagined needing a quad-core processor on a phone before, but this one SCREAMS. Since I have kept my unlimited data plan by not accepting discounted upgrades I'm able to stream internet radio all day long. When I'm stopped such as standing around watching water freeze (such as when repairing an ice maker) I stream video via sling technology off my Dish Network DVR at home.

The Droid 1 and 2 did OK so long as I kept a charger around. The RAZR was just miserable and had to stay on the charger continually. The RAZR MAXX did pretty good, only charging while I was driving. The iPhone 5 was no better than the Droid 1/2. The Droid MAXX was a little better than the RAZR MAXX, but this Note 3 battery kicks total butt. I've yet to had to charge it before the end of the day. I think the lowest it's been is 10% at the end of the day and that's after very heavy usage.

As with most, battery life may dwindle as it gets older, but to date I'm extremely pleased.

Yeah my RAZR max kept freezing up on me. I lost my unlimited data plan but I'm still happy with my purchase. :)