sound quality?

7cdjsaa

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am planning to buy Note 3. My purchase of phones are mainly based on removable battery and sound quality. My previous Galaxy S3 installed a mpj extended battery which converted me to the increased thickness of the phone. And I want to know about the sound quality while listening musics or making phone call?

It would be great to hear more real world usage about this phone. Your review and help will be much appreciated:)

NOVICE

Reaction score
Have had the Note 2 and 3 (and a bunch of other phones).

For me the Note series is unparalleled in all departments - - including sound - - except for the radios. If you frequent areas with marginal signals you might have a problem.

Conventional wisdom, which probably has some validity, favors Motorola in this respect. But even then I'd be using the Note 3 myself because of the screen real estate, battery life, S pen, and removable battery and storage.

ripper2860

Reaction score
Samsung Note3 sound is outstanding. If you go through the AdaptSound tuning process, the audio is tailored to your headphone capabilities and your auditory response. While it only works via the Samsung music player, it does a superb job of further enhancing the over-all listening experience. I don't listen to stored music much (usually stream), so the AdaptSound doesn't really come into play much for me, but even without it the sound is excellent (with quality source files and a good set of headphones, of course). If you Root and use SafeStrap, you will have access to several ROMs with enhanced audio control features, as well.

Either way -- you won't be disappointed.

weyman

Reaction score
the battery life of the note 3 is better than of the iPhone 5 but no where close to the G2. as far as the sound, it's a huge improvement from the Note 2.

corcey24

Reaction score
Just came from a S4 and my new note3 seems a little bit quitier when playing music or videos through the external speaker.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I think the sound quality is definitely above average. It isn't outstanding on the low end, but acceptable. So the quality is pretty good, but in some situations I have wished it was a bit louder. The sound just doesn't seem to carry as well as my S3 (or apparently corcey's S4 too).