1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

High quality sound recorder Droid X

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Droid-inator, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Droid-inator

Droid-inator New Member

I have tried every sound recording app in the android market, and every one of them distorts crackles and speeds up and skips ans so on. If you have a Droid X then you know the mic quality is VERY good, just record a video on your X and listen to the playback quality. So I know the hardware is there and very capable of reproducing high quality sound samples.

Will someone make a usuable high quality sound recording application for the Droid X? I know the phone is only a month old! But please, making apps for android framework is not that complicated. I dont know enough about writing code or I would do it myself.
Search tags for this page
android high quality sound recorder
best sound recorder for android
best sounding voice recorder on android
droid x recorder
hi tech recorder for android
high quality sound recorder android

high quality sound recorder for android

high tech audio recorder android
highest quality best sound recorder for android
hq sound recorder for android
record voice in high quality with android