Note 2 impressions and bugs/tips and tricks

huskur

Reaction score
There are limited threads so far on the Note 2 so I figured I would start one on bugs/tips/tricks.

So far, I am loving this phone/phablet! It is just what I was looking for. There will be times now that I can leave my tablet and even my laptop at home, which is huge since I travel for work quite a bit. Much less electronics going through airport scanners.

The thing I love the most is the battery! This thing is a beast. I can go as hard as I can with it and still get a full 24 hours out of it. Using it normal I get around 36 hours. The Camera is no slouch....I am coming from a GS3 so I didn't expect nothing less.

This phone is perfect for those that "think" they need a keyboard!! Ditch that D3 or D4! Texting is a breeze and the S-Pen function with texting is great. Just write out your text and it automatically goes in as text. (personally I like the natural keyborad) The Samsung keyboard is a nice keyboard. Plenty of spacing for large hands and for those with small hands using 2 hands is quite fast and comfortable. For me, which its very minute, is the number row on the top. No more longpressing to get digits.

This phone is not for everyone but test it out before you get buy anything!! If this phone is to large for you....I suggest checking out the S3.

Samsung has come a long way in the cellular world. See for yourself.....that is why Apple is cringing every time a new release comes out.

No disappointment here! This phone is here to stay!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good review and I am loving my note 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
I can certainly tell you that I am glad to have bought this phone outright. I still have unlimited data doing so. Reason I say this...is because I have watched sportcenter at work on the WATCHESPN app and have been streaming pandora every day since I got it and my data has definately seen an increase. I am at 4.7 GB and still have a week before my cycle ends.

Watching programs on this thing is like a small TV and the picture is just awesome!!

xtor

Reaction score
I can certainly tell you that I am glad to have bought this phone outright. I still have unlimited data doing so. Reason I say this...is because I have watched sportcenter at work on the WATCHESPN app and have been streaming pandora every day since I got it and my data has definately seen an increase. I am at 4.7 GB and still have a week before my cycle ends.

Watching programs on this thing is like a small TV and the picture is just awesome!!

Im gonna buy one outright , to keep my unlimited, I'm 2 weeks into my cycle and already used 30 gigs, thanks for the review, i was curious about the battery life, coming from an og razr

reach out and touch someone, 1000meter club