Will Verizon ever get the Galaxy Note?

cebosound

Reaction score
I think this is an interesting phone. I would like to get my hands on one and see for myself if it is too large to use as a phone...

I would like to know the communities thoughts on this phone , and if they you think it will ever come to Verizon.

Samsung Galaxy Note Release Date

Thanks

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
It is coming to vzw.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No idea, but I can tell you I won't be getting it:p

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
WHOOPS I thought you said Galaxy NEXUS not note.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Ah ok good, cuz I was like, where do you get your info, everything I've read says nope! :p

Yah lol. Started reading the topic title and all I processed was Will Verizon get the Galaxy N. I then processed the ote as exus.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
cebosound

cebosound

Reaction score
I think as consumers we should have options for phones with larger screens like the NOte. Maybe we check it out, get it in our hands, and we realize its too big. Or maybe a large screen would appeal to some people. I just think we should have options like that.

jcardona1

Reaction score
I think your thread has a typo. It should say "Will Verizon ever get the Galaxy Nexus?"

:)

OP
cebosound

cebosound

Reaction score
I think your thread has a typo. It should say "Will Verizon ever get the Galaxy Nexus?"

:)
No, I am talking about the Galaxy Note. It has already been released in the UK, and it will becoming to the states eventually. I was curious on the community's thoughts on the phone and if anyone thought it would come to verizon. I have a feeling it will only come to AT&T.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
No, I am talking about the Galaxy Note. It has already been released in the UK, and it will becoming to the states eventually. I was curious on the community's thoughts on the phone and if anyone thought it would come to verizon. I have a feeling it will only come to AT&T.

We know you're talking about the Note...
Jcardona was joking, since there is no proof of the Nexus release date yet...

Oh... And I'm pretty sure it's already confirmed ATT.

OP
cebosound

cebosound

Reaction score
We know you're talking about the Note...
Jcardona was joking, since there is no proof of the Nexus release date yet...
Owwwww, I see. LOL. :D

I know what you mean, all the waiting is driving everyone crazy. Its like they want to get as much as they can out of the Razr before they make the Nexus available. I am sure they have pushed some Samsung fans over the edge, and they just went ahead and got the Razr or something else.