Not Call Log

Calla969

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention a great app that should be on every Droid. I have been using Not Call Log for a while now and can't live without it. I recently had trouble with the app and contacted the developer for help. Roger responded almost immediately and helped me resolve the problem. The problem was with my phone, not the app. Great product and incredible support all for a buck. The app makes your phone return to either your home screen or the dialer after a call instead of to the call log where you may accidentally dial another contact. You can have different settings for incoming and outgoing calls. I highly recommended this app!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Purgatory

Reaction score
You should really check out the marketplace. The "new" version out now is for new phones that have a problem with the way incoming and outgoing calls were done. The developer left "Not Call Log Classic" in the marketplace for older phones and works on my moto droid perfectly fine.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my phone settings do what Not call log does. if i dont check the option that says "return to dialer after call" it goes home. could be that im running 2.2.1

Purgatory

Reaction score
It could also be that you have rooted? Unless I am missing some setting in the phone that came with 2.2