App to delete all entries for specific person from call log?

liguy257

Reaction score
This is random so I doubt it exists (then again there are way more random apps out there). Is there an app that will allow you to delete all entries in the call log related to a specific contact?

Would be cool if I could long press and get a pop saying "delete the entry" or "delete all entries from this person", etc... Anything like that? I know I can just delete my whole call log but I hate to do that.

Last edited:
OP
L

liguy257

Reaction score
Pretty imaginative explanation there. Very plausible. :)

lol, believe it or not, that is the real reason. I only even mentioned it because I know some fool was gonna be like "don't cheat on your girlfriend and you won't have to worry about it" or something, hahahah. Sadly the reason I gave is the reason I thought about it. Probably gonna edit it out though, lol

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

lol, believe it or not, that is the real reason. I only even mentioned it because I know some fool was gonna be like "don't cheat on your girlfriend and you won't have to worry about it" or something, hahahah. Sadly the reason I gave is the reason I thought about it. Probably gonna edit it out though, lol

Sorry to see you dropped the explanation. It gave me a chuckle. And it was just complicated enough to be plausible. :)

rjax

Reaction score
Dialer One does this. It has its own custom call log, which is far superior to the stock call log.

Anyway, you have to be in Dialer One's custom call log to do this. Once you're there, find the contact in question, long press the contact, then select the "Remove all calls..." option. And yes, it also removes them from being displayed in the stock call log.

pmas

Reaction score
You can long press and choose remove from call log. Unfortunately, you'll have to delete the entries one at a time, but it can be done.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think there's a Tiger Woods App that does that!!:icon_ banana: It does not however delete all text messages!!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dialer One does this. It has its own custom call log, which is far superior to the stock call log.

Anyway, you have to be in Dialer One's custom call log to do this. Once you're there, find the contact in question, long press the contact, then select the "Remove all calls..." option. And yes, it also removes them from being displayed in the stock call log.

What do you know, a real answer!

OP
L

liguy257

Reaction score
Now we're left to imagine our own. I'm making all of mine very embarrassing for the OP since he deleted the alleged reason. :p

HAHAHA I knew this damn thread would cause problems. The only reason I even put the (actual) explanation in was to try to pre-empt the comments, but then it went the other way because I gave too much details that made it seem like I was making it up, lol.

I feel like I'm in a seinfeld episode.

Dialer One does this. It has its own custom call log, which is far superior to the stock call log. Anyway, you have to be in Dialer One's custom call log to do this. Once you're there, find the contact in question, long press the contact, then select the "Remove all calls..." option. And yes, it also removes them from being displayed in the stock call log.

Thanks...

Jesically

Reaction score
On call log list...tap on the number called (middle) then tap the three dot menu button and you will see option to delete call log,

Last edited:

Gramesmith

Reaction score
You can do it manually from you call log. Why do you want to use any apps for this simple task?