Noob theme question

dankelley

Reaction score
I'm super new to the droid world. I have a droid x and I love the succulent desire atlantis blue theme, but I have absolutely no clue what the process is for me to run that theme. Can someone give me a rundown or direct me to a link that will explain, from start to finish, what I need to do to install that theme? Thanks so much.. sorry for my ignorance ;)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what type of file is it? framework-res?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thats for a droid. you have a droid x

any more questions?

1694kyle

Reaction score
Say it is framework-res. I'm looking to install the black glass theme.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
no sir :icon_eek:

haha im only messing around. but be careful what youre installing. framework for a droid on a DX will brick it and they are a lot harder to unbrick than a droid

1694kyle

Reaction score
Can I just make a copy of the system folder and put it on my computer for a back up and then replace my stock framework-res with the 928 black glass framework-res? He has an app folder too. Do I just replace that as well?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Can I just make a copy of the system folder and put it on my computer for a back up and then replace my stock framework-res with the 928 black glass framework-res? He has an app folder too. Do I just replace that as well?

you can if you want to revert but if the DX doesnt boot then you really cant do anything except flash an SBF to revert.