Quick question about Roms, Themes, and extras...

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by Turbo_lag, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Turbo_lag

Turbo_lag New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent info everyone, thanks a ton!!

I actually flashed Rubix v1.6 blurless with some theme...(I cant remember off the top of my head) and its running great now, no crashes, no issues what so ever. I got the Wonderful Widget app, as well as a few themes for ADW.Launcher, and now I think I found a combo I like alot.

I will continue to experiment tho. That Black juice theme sounded good.

2. chkmate

chkmate Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea I think you would like the Black Juice Theme more than themes from ADW Launcher app. Those themes usually just change a few icons and your dock buttons. Themes for ROM's are more complete and add more to the look.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

3. Turbo_lag

Turbo_lag New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Turbo_lag

Turbo_lag New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    W00t!! Black Juice is the ****! I uninstalled ADW, and am now running full theme Rubix 1.6. Never knew hacking was so fun!

5. lucky515

lucky515 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    sm-t900 tab pro/sm-n900tnote3
    if i find a rom i like ..and ready to flash it..and it says root included and full busy box included..and i allreadu have root..after i flash this rom..since his rom has root included ..is this ok?i know busybox is ok i can just choose not to re.install mine..but im conserned bout the root included?..also do u know where i can find roms for the galaxy tab pro 12.2 wifi..ive only found 2 ..im new at this but got pretty far so far have phone note 3 and tab pro both rooted and twrp recovery flashed..darthstalker rom on phone..but cant find cool rom for the tab pro..the 1 i did find says root included..and i dont know if i should proceed..id like to see other options first

6. BHuber09

BHuber09 Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3
    Twitter:
    @BHuber09
    Root included is fine. Whenever you flash a rom it generally wipes (for sure overwrites) the system partition so it having root included is fine because whenever you flash it'll either delete your su files or overwrite them. You're safe in that sense.

Note'd