Quick question about Roms, Themes, and extras...

OP
T

Turbo_lag

Reaction score
W00t!! Black Juice is the ****! I uninstalled ADW, and am now running full theme Rubix 1.6. Never knew hacking was so fun!

lucky515

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
sm-t900 tab pro/sm-n900tnote3
Install the ROM, reboot, and test your phone for functionality, always do this so that you can make sure your ROM is working fine, after that you can pick your THEME and install it, same way you did with the ROM.

Some THEMES require to be install as a update.zip file, others can be install from sd card, that means that whatever you install as a update.zip must be renamed as "update.zip" for it to work properly and if its the other way you can leave it with the original file name, make sense?
if i find a rom i like ..and ready to flash it..and it says root included and full busy box included..and i allreadu have root..after i flash this rom..since his rom has root included ..is this ok?i know busybox is ok i can just choose not to re.install mine..but im conserned bout the root included?..also do u know where i can find roms for the galaxy tab pro 12.2 wifi..ive only found 2 ..im new at this but got pretty far so far have phone note 3 and tab pro both rooted and twrp recovery flashed..darthstalker rom on phone..but cant find cool rom for the tab pro..the 1 i did find says root included..and i dont know if i should proceed..id like to see other options first

BHuber09

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3
Twitter
@BHuber09
Root included is fine. Whenever you flash a rom it generally wipes (for sure overwrites) the system partition so it having root included is fine because whenever you flash it'll either delete your su files or overwrite them. You're safe in that sense.

Note'd