noob just discovering root.

patches25

Reaction score
So I'm new and have had my droid rooted for a week now. I've move BB to cyanogen to ultimate droid. I have to say that I really liked BB for the speed. And I liked cyanogen for the applications and the nexus menu. But I have to say so far I love the ultimate droid for the looks and the overclock...etc.

I appreciate all the help this site have givin me in the past and would like to return the favor for people that are having problems:motdroidhoriz:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I'm new and have had my droid rooted for a week now. I've move BB to cyanogen to ultimate droid. I have to say that I really liked BB for the speed. And I liked cyanogen for the applications and the nexus menu. But I have to say so far I love the ultimate droid for the looks and the overclock...etc.

I appreciate all the help this site have givin me in the past and would like to return the favor for people that are having problems:motdroidhoriz:

And another addiction begins... Welcome to the forum, patches25! We're glad that you've decided to join us!

:welcome:

OP
P

patches25

Reaction score
Addiction is the nice way to say it. My wife can't stand it. I'm always showing her how much better rooting is and she refuses to partake in the fun.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Addiction is the nice way to say it. My wife can't stand it. I'm always showing her how much better rooting is and she refuses to partake in the fun.

Droid envy will win her over eventually... ;)