no sound ! :(

Reaction score
I have recently gotten the droid razr and i woke up one morning to no sound working at all unless the head phones are plugged in, i have tried a factory reset, and that did not work, so i called in and had a replacement phone sent but then my phone started working again with no problem so i kept my original phone and sent the replacement back, it worked for about a week and then stopped again.

is anyone else having this problem? or know of any way to fix it :( :mad:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Are you ROMed?

Sounds like a hardware issue if not. I would contact Verizon again for a replacement

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Unfortunately, in google play store it reports that this app is not compatible with the Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

dmwoods

Reaction score
Unfortunately, in google play store it reports that this app is not compatible with the Razr.

It should be. I will have it include the Droid RAZR. What Android version....etc are you running?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I have the Razr Maxx. In google play it says at top that "Your device is not compatible with this version"

dmwoods

Reaction score
I updated the app in Google Play to include more devices. It takes a while for Google Play to show the changes.

dmwoods

Reaction score

NWRULES

Reaction score
This also happened to me. I had to go into the sound settings and raise and lower all the volumes, and it just miraculously started working again. Has done this twice now. Ridiculous