1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razr Maxx Power button not functioning

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MrCoolguyFace, Aug 10, 2012.

1. MrCoolguyFace

MrCoolguyFace New Member

So lastnight I sent a text from my phone, five minutes later I received a response back. I attempted to open my phone with the power button, and much to my surprise... it didn't work. So luckily, quick thinking prevailed and I was able to gain access to my phone via the bluetooth headset that I have. Ultimately, my power button is completely non functioning. I have never dropped my phone, or gotten it wet, or anything like that.

I searched for, and downloaded a couple apps that claimed to allow the volume button to work, however that was also unsuccesfful

I had hoped that maybe just as quick as the problem arose, it would go away. So I went to bed hoping that when I woke up, it would just miraculously work (knowing in the back of my mind that this was a long shot). I woke up, tapped my power button and vuala... NOTHING :mad:. So I then hesitantly hard reset my device, booted back up, and still... nothing. I had submitted to the fact that I would need a replacement device, called tech support, and one is on the way as we speak.

Has anyone experienced this?
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx power button

droid razr maxx power button broken

droid razr maxx power button not working

droid razr maxx power button wont work
droid razr maxx side button not working
droid razr side button not working
motorola droid razr maxx power button not working
motorola razr maxx power button not working
power button not working droid razr maxx
power button not working on droid razr maxx