No signal, reboots

rjd

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been using the .232 leak for about 3 weeks now with no issues. Yesterday, my phone lost signal, showed no bars and had the red x over the indicator. After about 3 min, it reboots, and still has no signal, then reboots again. This will loop.

I have tried clearing cache/data/factory reset. Tried flashing 902 with no luck.

One interesting thing I noticed is that in phone info, it lists the base and version as unknown. I'm thinking the radio is shot. This is a refurbished phone.

Any ideas?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
happened to me but it came back after I used an app called fresh network... I think its the equivalent of going in an out of airplane mode or rebooting but it worked

the error that happened at the time said bad simcard but that was a few days ago and no issues since

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sounds like that app works like motos restore connectivity for the razr..

You might also try the old standby that I used to do on my bionic, power off, remove sim(I know its a pain with bionics) power back on.

Power off, put the sim and SD card back in, power on.

Be careful with the sim...

If his^^^ suggestion and my suggestion don't help, you might think about getting another sim card.

OP
R

rjd

Reaction score
Well, i got a refurbished phone from moto today. I'm kind of reluctant to flash the leak now. I'm wondering if the baseband update could have had something to do with the problem.

Anyone have any input on this?