Bionic reboots during live video

Trifool

Reaction score
I've tried looking for info on this but was unable to see anything about it, so sorry if I am repeating.

I have a stock Bionic on .902 software. If I watch Netfilx, YouTube or anything like that the phone is fine. I have also watched some other live streams with no problems. Today I have been trying to watch the Masters live feed and have no problem until about 3 min of watching. That's when my phone will all of a sudden just reboot itself. I thought at first it may be a display problem and changed the setting first to 30 min and then to never timing out. But still at about the 3 min mark the phone will reboot itself. It does not matter if I have it hooked to an HDMI cable or viewed straight on the phone's screen. So I'm at a loss as to why it does this. Have never had this problem viewing any other type of video with the phone. I hope not to have this issue with other video viewing in the future, but it just happens with live video for now.

Any help would be appreciated....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
You'll just have to assume it's the masters live feed for now and see how other feeds affect your phone later... i had that problem one weekend with justin.tv... but it works fine now... your probably watching a flashplayer live stream type of deal that isn't playing well with your phone... i wouldn't worry about it unless it happens all the time with all types of streaming