No Signal in setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

satarecah

Reaction score
Did a hard reset to see if i could trouble shoot some of my problems and now im stuck in initial set up with no cell signal... I'm sitting in the same spot i always sit and get full bars....any ideas or is my phone done for? was working close to perfect before and now is about as useful as a car with no wheels...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
OK... so I assume you're stock. First go into: settings, wireless and networks, mobile networks, network mode, are you in a 3g or 3g area?? If your in a 4g area select lte/CDMA, if your only 3g, select CDMA only.

Now press and hold the power button for a few secs. Select air plane mode. This will kill all of your radios.

Now press and hold the power button again, turn off airplane mode. Give it a few moments.

If this doesn't work, hold the power button and volume down buttons until the phone shuts off. It will.power back up on its own.

Hope this helps.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Krenzy

Reaction score
My brother in law has been trying to get his MAXX setup for two hours. Verizon says its a problem they are working on.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Really? That the first I'd heard. Good to know

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
OK... so I assume you're stock. First go into: settings, wireless and networks, mobile networks, network mode, are you in a 3g or 3g area?? If your in a 4g area select lte/CDMA, if your only 3g, select CDMA only.

Now press and hold the power button for a few secs. Select air plane mode. This will kill all of your radios.

Now press and hold the power button again, turn off airplane mode. Give it a few moments.

If this doesn't work, hold the power button and volume down buttons until the phone shuts off. It will.power back up on its own.

Hope this helps.

Can't im stuck in intial setup... and yes im stock

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sounds like you should go see about another simcard.

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Thanks for the ammount of gas it cost for me to drive to the kiosk im better off smashing it with a hammer and waiting the rest of the week for a new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.