no more roms!?

funnyfish

Reaction score
it makes me regret buying a bionic since no one really is making anything for it anymore :( i was so looking forward to themes and roms! i used to change my OG Droid up atleast once a week!! i'm so depressed about it!!

mrgarrison

Reaction score
lol I'm kinda in the same boat. I went from changing my OG Droid's rom like twice a day to the 3(main) roms on the BIONIC. I somewhat regret getting the BIONIC because of this reason but at the same time, its an amazing phone regardless of the limited customization. And I still have hope that at some point more people will work on and develope more roms and themes for it. Its definitely not too late to lose hope! :D

Sent from my Phone using my Hand...

izandmic

Reaction score
Well I think a lot of developers are waiting for a stable version of ICS before spending countless hours on a particular update only to do it again when ics comes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Well I think a lot of developers are waiting for a stable version of ICS before spending countless hours on a particular update only to do it again when ics comes

I hope so!

parton1080

Reaction score
dhacker et al is working ics. I ran the latest build all weekend and am dual booting it. Everything works but the camera. It's sweet.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Team maverick is working on porting mavrom to the bionic. Hardest thing is trying to develop on a device we don't have.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
funnyfish

funnyfish

Reaction score
I really hope something new comes along...if only the camera was working the ICS build...I just REALLY miss customizing my phone!!! anyone wanna make me a purple theme for eclipse?? i'll pay them! LOL

gobi42

Reaction score
i really hope the dev. aren't waiting for ics update for the bionic cause unless i read things wrong were not getting ics till late this year :(

brainwash1

Reaction score
There are at least 3 or 4 ics ROM's out now with the rear camera and 4G data working. You should check out droidhive, rootzwiki, and mydroidworld.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

Haiasi

Reaction score
I'm simply waiting until the front-facing camera is fixed so I can start on the ICS version of my ROM. I'm also waiting on DragonKillerz CM9 release for the DX2 so I can build a ROM for that as well.

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've still got my bionic! ;-) lol. Really my theming has been cut down because I've been working on building full roms lately when I have the time! I've been running my own on my Gnex for awhile now and plan on a Bionic build this weekend. Why am I telling you this you may ask? Well I don't think its too late for the Bionic! People that are building for the Bionic will continue for awhile... while some others will probably chime in once, as previously stated... a fully stable ICS build is accomplished!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

FastKatt

Reaction score
Thanks for the update!
I'll be keeping my eyes open =)

Swyped from my Bionic, brought to you by Tapatalk 2.0 Beta

kamisan

Reaction score
I'm simply waiting until the front-facing camera is fixed so I can start on the ICS version of my ROM. I'm also waiting on DragonKillerz CM9 release for the DX2 so I can build a ROM for that as well.

Latest builds of ICS have the FFC fixed, video is still out, but the camera front and back work just fine. Running DT Axiom B15

FastKatt

Reaction score
It might be time to get some ICS then... =)

Swyped from my Bionic, brought to you by Tapatalk 2.0 Beta