no flash for me

sabino74

Reaction score
Just got the lastest update this morning. I went to the market and nothing, went to adobe's site hit the link and it says your request can't be found. Have the d1 and also

wondering if the updates r different for each model. Have a friend with the incredible he got flash and other stuff I don't. Wish I never got sucked in. Miss my plain flip phone

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got the lastest update this morning. I went to the market and nothing, went to adobe's site hit the link and it says your request can't be found. Have the d1 and also

wondering if the updates r different for each model. Have a friend with the incredible he got flash and other stuff I don't. Wish I never got sucked in. Miss my plain flip phone

When you say you just got the latest update can you tell us what version you have? There are two updates. FRG10B and FRG22D. The first does not have the ability to see flash in the market, however you can download and install it off the internet (use the search). We have it in many locations in the Forum.

FRG22D will let you see Flash in the Market, do your search on Adobe Flash. It should pop up.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
To add to what hook said, IF you DO have FRG22D installed, you may have to clear your Market app's cache and data. After doing so, it SHOULD show up.

OP
S

sabino74

Reaction score
Cleared it and it worked Thx to u both