No data on .8

esmier

Reaction score
So today i SBF my droid x and re installed liberty GB .8 after re rooting and doing all the usual stuff. Now my phone shows it is connected to data, but whenever i try to sign into my google account, it will not connect and no other application can connect to anything. I found an old copy of liberty gb 0.1 and i booted into that and everything works fine. So i wiped data and went back to .8 and yet again nothing connects. I even tried going from .8 to the ASOP liberty after wiping data to no luck.

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I know that a lot of people were having a couple problems with the LGB V0.8. I got mine working instantly when installing it. This is how I did mine:

Factory Reset (From LGB v0.5) > SBF 2.3.340 > Factory Reset > Root (using z4) > 2 Part .596 GB (by BlackHatTeam) > Factory Reset > LGB V0.8

Yes I factory reset quite often, although I didn't download anything. I actually didn't even activate or put the Gmail on the phone. I did the bypass on the screen and just installed the .apks that I backed up previously so that I could get access to the apps without going through the market place.

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
I know that a lot of people were having a couple problems with the LGB V0.8. I got mine working instantly when installing it. This is how I did mine:

Factory Reset (From LGB v0.5) > SBF 2.3.340 > Factory Reset > Root (using z4) > 2 Part .596 GB (by BlackHatTeam) > Factory Reset > LGB V0.8

Yes I factory reset quite often, although I didn't download anything. I actually didn't even activate or put the Gmail on the phone. I did the bypass on the screen and just installed the .apks that I backed up previously so that I could get access to the apps without going through the market place.

whats the two part .596 GB?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
If you went from SBF to LGB 0.8 and skipped installing .596, that's part of the issue.

Additionally, you can't go straight from 0.1 to 0.8

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
If I go .1 to .6 to .8 then I never run into any issues

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums