.9 won't install

Weather88

Reaction score
So I'm on Liberty .8, downloaded the Liberty Toolbox Pro. It downloaded Liberty .9, I hit Install Now, it reboots into Recovery, and then nothing happens. It just sits there. Any suggestions? I've tried doing re-downloading and trying to install again, but it still just sits in Recovery.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rename the file to dot zip and flash it manually in cw. That worked for me when I flashed 0.9.

CM74D2

Dullawolf

Reaction score
Also make sure USB debugging is off.

^^ that shouldn't matter.

Just download the file, rename it .zip if it isn't already, and boot using the droid 2 bootstrapper. Be sure to wipe cache, wipe dalvik, and wipe data/factory reset. After that, go to install from sd card and choose .9. That is what I do and have never had any problems.

pcpimp

Reaction score
It does matter. It was turned on when I tried to reboot into recovery all I got was a black screen. Turned it off and issue resolved. I guess the question is if you can get into CW then right USB debugging doesn't matter.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I think it is crazy the various problems people have with installing roms. 100 people can install the same rom the same way and have 100 different results.

i apologize pcpimp. It was just that I have never had the problem with having usb debugging on.

pcpimp

Reaction score
Dullawolf I agree it is crazy! No problem bro just sharing my experiences :)