No data issues lately.. WTF!?

Calla969

Reaction score
Hey how do u know u don't have 4g in your area(besides obviously not having a signal derr ) I hear people talking about this like im 200 miles away from a 4g area/tower and im just wondering how do you know where the areas are? Im in a 4g area Obv cause I get almost all of my 4g bars but his do u no exactly? Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I live just south of Melbourne, FL between Indian River and Brevard Counties. I'm pretty sure that the nearest 4G towers are in Orlando and West Palm Beach. I work in West Palm Beach and I travel to Orlando pretty frequently. I always turn 4G on when I'm there and I always lose on my way home. I lose it a good 50 or 60 miles before I get home. Actually, at my house even phone and 3G is spotty.

B

bens42608

I live just south of Melbourne, FL between Indian River and Brevard Counties. I'm pretty sure that the nearest 4G towers are in Orlando and West Palm Beach. I work in West Palm Beach and I travel to Orlando pretty frequently. I always turn 4G on when I'm there and I always lose on my way home. I lose it a good 50 or 60 miles before I get home. Actually, at my house even phone and 3G is spotty.

O ok thanks that makes sense. I thought people were somehow looking up a map of 4g coverage but I guess they're just using common sense.

Calla969

Reaction score
O ok thanks that makes sense. I thought people were somehow looking up a map of 4g coverage but I guess they're just using common sense.

There are 4g maps and I have found them to be pretty much representative of what I have observed.