No continuous home screen scrolling post update!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by Trailblazer03, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Trailblazer03

Trailblazer03 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am I the only one pissed that after the update I can no longer just continuously scroll in one direction to get back to my home screen. The feature was one of the main reasons I bought this phone. When I had my Thunderbolt I installed a third party launcher just to get that feature. I'm hesitant to do that with the DNA because of the lack of memory available on this phone. If anybody knows how to remedy this please let me know.

2. s_ozzy825

s_ozzy825 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea I hate it too

3. inigomntoya

inigomntoya New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really wish they hadn't taken this away. Also, my phone doesn't show all the home screens when I double tap the home button on my phone. The top notification bar flashes to black and nothing else happens when I double tap it.

4. inigomntoya

inigomntoya New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To top it off - the SIM card issue has shown up on my phone for the first time ever... sigh...

5. jprausch

jprausch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    These two issues infuriate me. I relied on being able to double-tap home to get thumbnails of all my home pages, for quick access to them all. And I totally grew reliant on infinite homepage scrolling. Now when you get to the right or left edge homepage and attempt to continue to swipe, it literally feels like you're hitting a brick wall. Why on earth would HTC take those features away? It's so maddening. You can kind of get to other homepages in a shortcut way by pinching the home page. It takes you to the homepage-customization feature, at the top of which are thumbnails of your homepages that you can scroll through and select. But please, that's so not the same as the prior feature. A new upgrade should enhance, it should never take away.

Search tags for this page

android home screen continuous scroll

android how do i make home screen continuous
continuous home screen android
continuous scroll home screen samsung s5
continuous scrolling s5

continuous swipe screen on galaxy s4

home screen scrolling android

how to infinite screen scroll on samsung s5
htc continuous scrolling
htc one m8 continuous scroll screen